- All customers who inquired, test drove and reserved any Honda automobile during the “Cheers to 25 Years” Nationwide Test Drive Event are qualified to join the raffle promo.
- Employees of Honda Cars Philippines, Inc., all authorized Honda dealerships in the Philippines, its Advertising/PR agencies, and its accredited service providers including their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the promo.
II. Promo Coverage/Duration
- Promotion coverage is nationwide, encompassing all Authorized Honda Cars Philippines, Inc. Dealer Network.
- Promotion duration is from October 1 - 31, 2015 only.
- Raffle Entry
- Customers may participate in one (1) or more dealership(s).
- After each inquiry / test drive / reservation, customers will be given raffle coupons to fill out for a chance to win the ff: Honda ER2500 Generator, IPad Air 2 16gb (wifi only) and Trek Marlin 5 Series Mountain Bike.
- All raffle coupons are required to be completely and properly filled out, and customers may drop their raffle entry at the designated drop box located at the dealership.
- Drop boxes shall be located in all Authorized Honda Cars Philippines, Inc. dealerships nationwide.
- Coupon Distribution
Eligible participants shall be given the corresponding quantity of raffle coupons for each model they’ve inquired, test driven and/or reserved, as seen on the table below:
Customer Transaction Raffle Coupons Inquiry 1 Test Drive 5 Reservation 10
There will be twenty-five (25) raffle items to be given away:
1. Ten (10) winners of 2016 Trek Marlin Series Mountain Bike
2. Ten (10) winners of IPad Air 2 16gb (wifi only)
3. Five (5) winners of Honda ER2500 Generator (Winners may opt to choose / exchange this prize to either IPad Air 2 16gb (wifi only) or 2016 Trek Marlin 5 Mountain Bike.)
Deadline of submission of entries for the raffle draw is on October 31, 2015 (Saturday). Entries submitted after the deadline period will not be honored.
- Draw Date
The raffle draw will be held on November 13, 2015 (Friday) from 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM at Department of Trade and Industry, Region IV-A with the supervision of DTI officer.
- Determination of Winners
Winners may only win once. In the event that a participant is drawn more than once, the other prize shall be raffled off.
Prizes are transferable. For fleet/company accounts, the registered company name shall be the official winner, however, the fleet/company may officially assign a recipient of the raffle prize.
V. Notification of Winners and Other Guidelines
- Winners may claim their prizes at the dealership which they participated in.
- A Honda Cars Philippines, Inc. representative will notify winners through registered mail and phone calls on how and when they can claim their prize at the dealership.
- List of winners will be published digitally by Honda Cars Philippines, Inc. through the Hondaphil.com website and through social networking sites (Facebook and Twitter) within three (3) days after the draw.
- Winners will be given sixty (60) days upon receipt of notification to claim their prize. After the sixty (60) day claiming period, unclaimed prized will be forfeited in favor of Honda Cars Philippines, Inc. with prior DTI approval.
- Winners must bring the raffle stub and a government issued ID (e.g. driver’s license, SSS card, passport, birth certificate, etc.)
Customers will be disqualified from the raffle under the following conditions:
- Incomplete raffle coupon details
- Not residing within Philippine territory
VII. Reservation of Rights
- All decisions made by Honda Cars Philippines, Inc. are final and binding and no correspondence will be entertained with the concurrence of the DTI.
- Honda Cars Philippines, Inc. reserves the right to disqualify anyone who, in their opinion, has tampered with or disrupted the entry process or operation of this contest or has violated the rules.
- Honda Cars Philippines, Inc. reserves the right to amend, modify, or terminate this program with the approval of DTI, with prior notice to all the dealerships.
See posters for more details. Per DTI IV-A Permit # 08-396, Series of 2015.